As an intern, you will work on spacecraft development projects while working closely with a fast-paced, agile team that strives to make a high-performance spacecraft from a clean sheet design.
- Own critical aspects of component and/or system development
- Work with the design and manufacturing teams to produce hardware
- Ensure that the performance and function of the hardware meets intent
- Resolve technical issues with innovative and resourceful solutions
- Deliver high quality hardware, analyses, and/or documentation
- Completion or working towards a degree in engineering or science
- Ability to take project ownership and work well in a small team
- Passionate about the space industry
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Hands-on experience working with fluid and mechanical systems
- Proficiency in basic principles of fluids, thermodynamics, heat transfer, mechanics, and materials
- Familiarity with analysis programming such as MATLAB, Excel, etc.
- Prior experience in development and/or testing
- Flexible schedule and willing to travel as needed