As Senior Technician you will be responsible for fabrication, assembly and integration of propulsion components and test stands while working closely with a fast-paced, agile team that strives to make a high performance in-space propulsion system from a clean sheet design.
- Fabrication, assembly and integration of propulsion components and test stands
- Maintain facilities such as machining equipment, clean rooms, and testing assets
- Work with designers, engineers and technicians to fabricate, build and test spaceflight hardware.
- Provide training and guidance to other technicians
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate
- 8+ years of professional experience in aerospace or other relevant manufacturing field
- Proficient with basic fabrication processes (machining, welding, etc)
- Experience with wiring and electrical systems
- Demonstrated ability of leading and training teams
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience with spacecraft component fabrication and assembly processes
- Prior experience with propulsion and/or fluid system testing
- Prior experience working with vacuum systems
Flexible schedule and willing to travel to remote site for testing as neededAble to provide legal proof of identity and authorization to work in the United States, which applies to the U.S. citizens and non-U.S. citizens alike. [Impulse Space does not currently sponsor H1-B visa petitions.]